Thomas Kerr of TK808PRODUCTIONS here for Saturdays November 18, 2023 Season Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Kerr of TK 808 Productions will be on property for our season finals this Saturday 11/18/23. Thomas will be offering our racers many different types of photo or video options if your interested.
Aloha to all racing fans and racers!! TK808PRODUCTIONS is coming back to Maui for the season finale race weekend!! My crew and I will be taking photos and videos of the multiple bracket events. If anyone would like to have exclusive access to photos and videos of their passes, we offer a $25 photo/video bundle deal. My crew will set a table nearby the tower in the pits. Anyone can sign-up at the table before the race. Just need a name, your car & number, and an email address. All footage and photos will be sent to you by Monday evening!! Sign up before the race in order to ensure we get video footage and photos of you on the racetrack!!
If anyone is interested in doing an interview and you want a bundle deal, I am willing to take the price of the bundle deal down to $20. Plus your interview video will be included in your bundle package. The most interviews I can do for the time we have before the qualifying starts is 6. First come first serve. Anyways, look forward to seeing you all this Saturday!! See you at the Maui Raceway Park!!
-Head Cameraman/Operator
Thomas Kerr
TK808PRODUCTIONS
MAUI CHEVY NOVA - NextGenAuto - 10.67@126MPH
VARGAS RACING OHANA - Daniel Vargas - 11.41@118MPH
MAUI TURBOCHARGED MUSTANG - NextGenAuto - 12.64@118MPH
MAUI HONDA CIVIC - 10-SECONDS FLAT @142MPH
MOUNTAIN MAN RACING DRAGSTER - NITROUS!! - 6.98@198MPH
NEW CAMARO ON MAUI HITS 9-SECOND TEST HIT - 9.51@122MPH
MAUI RACEWAY PARK - Pro Sportsman Bracket - 2023 Season Ender
FAST GAS - NOVEMBER 18, 2023
MOTORCYCLE - NOVEMBER 18, 2023